With regret...

Started by Grizz, July 19, 2015, 08:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

It is with a heavy heart that I must bring the current running of Star Trek: Asteroid Field to an end.

Between now and September, my employment will be changing hands and the additional workload in the interim has already begun to build. The great time that I would put in to the SRP has already been diminished and will only decrease over the coming weeks. Unfortunately TLO & RPG-X will be slipping down my list of priorities until things have settled. I had hoped that this wouldn't be the case, but it is to be so.

The storyline finds itself in a very similar position to that of Asteroid Base's original incarnation, when it was cancelled a number of years ago. I am determined to ensure that it will not remain that way on this occasion. Hopefully, in a few months or so, I will be in a position to return fully. Perhaps then, if our members are still active and interested, we will be able to put a continuation to a vote and pick it up.

Until then, I would like to thank you all for your support and participation over the years - and I hope to see you and your characters again soon.