Happy New Year TLO!

Started by Andzzy, January 01, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

As we finish off with 2017 and head into 2018, I hope that everyone has enjoyed the holiday season thus far. Now we find ourselves in January and I sit here thinking about many things. The first thing I want to do is wish you all a Happy New Year and hope that you have a spectacular 2018 filled with joy and new adventures! As we head into the year, I just wanted to make a few announcements for things that are upcoming.

Please join us at our first Cabinet meeting this Sunday at 1100 EST/1600 GMT to hear about and participate in the planning of events at TLO as well as to express anything you'd like to share with us (especially when we're all in one place at the same time!). One of the items on the agenda is a Winter Fest so if you've got anything you've been dying to try all Winter, please stop by and let us know! As soon as we have a rough schedule and event list, an official announcement will be made.

On another note, our 2018 TLO Donations Drive will be kicking off shortly. While we haven't set an exact goal yet for the year, anything helps to keep our servers up and running. I'll be starting us off with a personal donation once the drive gets underway, and I understand there may even be prizes. Regardless, any donations are deeply appreciated and as always 100% will go towards the server and forum operating costs of TLO.

I believe that rounds everything up for now. Thank you TLO, I look forward to seeing everyone around the forums and in-game and I can't wait to see what 2018 brings for us!