RPGXCE

Started by Ryan McFalson, June 16, 2011, 11:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan McFalson

Hello, I'm here to report a possible bug in RPGXCE which causes a corrupt JPEG error on, at least, Station Vanderbilt, and possibly more.  One of our members at Section 31, Lwaxana, got the error with Station Vanderbilt, so we went through his game and removed as much as we could (everything that wasn't an official file required by {S31}), and it still happened.  He then did a fresh install of rpgxEF using RPGXCE, and only put Vanderbilt in it, and he still got the problem.  So then, I got him to install original EF + expansion pack, and I got him rpgxEF the old fashioned way - ioEF, then RPG-X, then the whole concurrent rpgxEF install thing - and put the Vanderbilt it, and it worked.  The fact that we took the same measure, first with RPGXCE and then with a traditional install, and only the latter worked makes me think that the problem may have been caused by a bug in RPGXCE.  I just wanted to let the developers know so they can look at that.  Vanderbilt has been made available from our site (to our members), and I can link up the developers if they want the PK3 for use in tests.  I shall have Lwaxana drop by this thread and confirm that the details I've posted were correct.

This is the console log from the crash:  http://pastebin.com/MKatA3ZH

All the best,
-Ryan