Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Season 2, Episode 1: The Refugees

Started by Klaw, June 03, 2013, 10:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity
Season 2 Episode 1
"The Refugees"
Airdate: Sunday June 9, 2013 at 3:30pm EST (20:30 BST)

On the "Enhanced" server

The fleet has been on the run for the last 6 months, stuck in the valley of the Titans - a Vicious Asteroid field that is home to many spectacular, and Dangerous Space-born creatures.

Having Declared Martial law, Peirce is already working on his exit strategy - even though it could be a long time until they reach the end of the valley. Meeting with the surviving leaders of every planet, Peirce is working out a new government - and helping to maintain hope for the Future of the survivors.

But what little hope that has endured is about to reach it's end.... When the seeds of Rebellion are planted by a group of men that The Alliance once trusted....

Files you will need:
RPG_Frigate (Hercules)

Note: This episode will mark a slightly new direction for the entire Story - And simply, there has never been a better time to get Involved in Beyond Infinity....Applications are open - and anyone is welcome to simply Drop in.

Another little note: There are basically 3 Versions of this plot that I have written, and I'd like some feedback pertaining to which one you'd like to see...

Version 1: Spotlight on Character Building
Version 2: Spotlight on Government Creation
Version 3: Spotlight on The Rebellion

Please - let me know which one you'd prefer...