The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Mini SRP Archive => Mini SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Call of the Void => Topic started by: Grizz on August 03, 2020, 02:45:12 PM

Title: Part II Announcement Trailer
Post by: Grizz on August 03, 2020, 02:45:12 PM
It has been over two years since we left the USS Pathfinder adrift beyond the Galactic Barrier.

Who lived? Who died? What became of the abducted Evelyn Spencer and the otherworldly invasion she forsaw?

Step back in to the void later this year.


Title: Re: Part II Announcement Trailer
Post by: criminula on August 03, 2020, 04:26:38 PM
I'm excited to return: hopefully there's enough of the Pathfinder left to command...
Title: Re: Part II Announcement Trailer
Post by: Brashnard on August 03, 2020, 07:50:11 PM
I absolutely love the video!
Title: Re: Part II Announcement Trailer
Post by: Arron Dominion on August 03, 2020, 08:45:01 PM
Had to read the original post to see what the premise behind this mSRP was about.  It definitely looks interesting, and looking forward to seeing more about it!
Title: Re: Part II Announcement Trailer
Post by: Shoot on August 05, 2020, 08:58:17 AM
I would love to return to this should it commence sometime after September 16th, as I'm being discharged from active service then!
Title: Re: Part II Announcement Trailer
Post by: Grizz on August 06, 2020, 11:18:59 AM
Quote from: Shoot on August 05, 2020, 08:58:17 AM
I would love to return to this should it commence sometime after September 16th, as I'm being discharged from active service then!

Probably a suitable October RP.
Title: Re: Part II Announcement Trailer
Post by: Shoot on August 06, 2020, 11:56:33 AM
Quote from: Grizz on August 06, 2020, 11:18:59 AM
Quote from: Shoot on August 05, 2020, 08:58:17 AM
I would love to return to this should it commence sometime after September 16th, as I'm being discharged from active service then!

Probably a suitable October RP.

Sweetness! I should be around to reprise as Commander Vivian Sanders.