The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Kaufman on April 01, 2011, 06:45:16 PM

Title: Texture typo
Post by: Kaufman on April 01, 2011, 06:45:16 PM
I guess that's the best way of describing this one. Call me a nitpicker, but I noticed something wrong with the turbolift control panel. Took me a minute to figure out what but then I realized: on deck 2, the image is reversed left to right. That and on deck 16 it's taller than on the other decks. Was driving me nuts.
Title: Re: Texture typo
Post by: Veritas on April 01, 2011, 06:49:08 PM
What map is this? We don't have control over how the maps work ;)
Title: Re: Texture typo
Post by: The Investigator on April 01, 2011, 06:50:59 PM
Hmm... it sounds like it might be Poseidon-B. ;)
Title: Re: Texture typo
Post by: Kaufman on April 01, 2011, 06:54:27 PM
Yea it is