The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Introduce Yourself! => The Embassy => Topic started by: 9tharma358 on April 15, 2011, 10:35:02 PM

Title: Hello from the 9th Fleet
Post by: 9tharma358 on April 15, 2011, 10:35:02 PM
Hello Everyone. I'm Rear Admiral Arma358, of the 9th Fleet. We are located at: www.9thfleet.com (//http://www.9thfleet.com). My thanks to Veritas for..showing me the way on twitter. I hope everything is alright over here, and I look forward to opening up relations.
Title: Re: Hello from the 9th Fleet
Post by: Veritas on April 15, 2011, 10:42:06 PM
Hi there - I know you XD. Welcome to TLO!
Title: Re: Hello from the 9th Fleet
Post by: 9tharma358 on April 15, 2011, 10:43:15 PM
I know you, too! :P Didn't think you'd direct me to this site the way you did...but you did. XP
Title: Re: Hello from the 9th Fleet
Post by: Veritas on April 15, 2011, 10:44:53 PM
You know what they say. The universe finds a way :D
Title: Re: Hello from the 9th Fleet
Post by: Jenson on April 16, 2011, 12:33:56 AM
Greetings Arma,

Thank you for your welcome post! I am pleased to see you made your way here, and I hope that we can establish a cordial diplomatic relationship between our groups. If you are interested in pursuing a NAP or an MPP, please do contact me. In the meantime, I have granted you diplomatic status on our boards, and I will be visiting your forums shortly to return your greeting. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Flag Officer Jenson
Chairman of the Council
Title: Re: Hello from the 9th Fleet
Post by: Brex on April 16, 2011, 06:18:38 AM
Hello there and welcome :)
Title: Re: Hello from the 9th Fleet
Post by: 9tharma358 on April 16, 2011, 01:47:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I remember the majority of you guys from {UFP}, and I can now say that they are too strict with many things. I was a member for about 3 months, and it was...not good.
Title: Re: Hello from the 9th Fleet
Post by: Trevor of Borg on April 16, 2011, 09:25:29 PM
I have a question for you, what version of starfleet command do you guys run? 1 , 2 or 3?
Title: Re: Hello from the 9th Fleet
Post by: 9tharma358 on April 16, 2011, 10:27:06 PM
We run SFC 2 Orion Pirates and SFC 3...although, that division isn't active.
Title: Re: Hello from the 9th Fleet
Post by: Trevor of Borg on April 16, 2011, 11:05:50 PM
oh :(, i always wanted tyo try sfc