The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Martin Thompson on May 22, 2011, 04:50:15 AM

Title: New models look like munro
Post by: Martin Thompson on May 22, 2011, 04:50:15 AM
So I just downloaded a few model packs, but i have a problem with one of them.
All the Andorian females from the andorian pack have Munro's model. The males are
an Andorian model, though the one that looks like the doctor has no face.
How can I fix this?
Title: Re: New models look like munro
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on May 22, 2011, 07:37:03 AM
Did you download the TLO Model Pack, or them all separately?
Title: Re: New models look like munro
Post by: Martin Thompson on May 22, 2011, 09:01:17 AM
Seperately from the Models topic in the infosphere.
Title: Re: New models look like munro
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on May 22, 2011, 09:29:42 AM
I would advise, deleting all the ones you got and simply download the TLO version. I've had no issues with that and it has fewer pak files in your rpg-x2 folder so looks neater.

http://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=41 (//http://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=41)
Title: Re: New models look like munro
Post by: Martin Thompson on May 22, 2011, 10:55:27 AM
Yeah i have that one but it doesnt include the Andorian models.
Title: Re: New models look like munro
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on May 22, 2011, 12:18:54 PM
Hmm
Title: Re: New models look like munro
Post by: Telex Ferra on May 22, 2011, 12:31:57 PM
It should include them. I remember putting them in :S
Title: Re: New models look like munro
Post by: Martin Thompson on May 22, 2011, 02:05:29 PM
I reinstalled the pack and now it works. Turns out that because i had installed RPG-X CE in a different then default location, I installed the pack in the wrong location :)