The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Dendo on June 06, 2011, 10:07:12 AM

Title: Colony 7
Post by: Dendo on June 06, 2011, 10:07:12 AM
Well....... i dont know where to post this question but i will post it here  ;)



Where can i get the Colony 7 map ?
Title: Re: Colony 7
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on June 06, 2011, 11:52:49 AM
Colony 7 is a mod I believe, not a single map. But here is a link

http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/;45107 (//http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/;45107)

A fair few maps can be gotten from
http://eliteforce2.filefront.com (//http://eliteforce2.filefront.com)
Title: Re: Colony 7
Post by: Dendo on June 06, 2011, 12:19:48 PM
it is for the RPG  Star Trek: Uylsses
Title: Re: Colony 7
Post by: Martin Thompson on June 06, 2011, 12:55:38 PM
Colony 7 is a Single Player mod for elite force. I dont know if there is any RPG-X map for it. If it is for Ulysses, ask Telex Fera, she runs the RP.
Title: Re: Colony 7
Post by: Dendo on June 06, 2011, 01:03:02 PM
i already asked Telex
Title: Re: Colony 7
Post by: Telex Ferra on June 06, 2011, 04:09:39 PM
take colony7_main.pk3 and put it into your rpg-x2 folder
Title: Re: Colony 7
Post by: Dendo on June 07, 2011, 01:43:33 AM
here right? C:Program FilesThe Last Outpost RPG-X Complete EditionRPG-X2
Title: Re: Colony 7
Post by: Telex Ferra on June 07, 2011, 06:32:56 AM
Yes, either there or baseEF

(Veritas prefers baseEF, I prefer RPG-X2 so I say it's up to you)