The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Galactic News Network => Star Trek Online => STO News => Topic started by: Brex on June 10, 2011, 06:23:45 PM

Title: Season 4 on Tribble: Patch Notes
Post by: Brex on June 10, 2011, 06:23:45 PM
I'm not going to copy the notes because they are... long.

Here is the link to the patch notes.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=3585298 (//http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=3585298)
Title: Re: Season 4 on Tribble: Patch Notes
Post by: Grizz on June 10, 2011, 06:43:03 PM
QuoteThis allows us to display our uniforms and armor at roughly 4 times their previous resolution, at the same memory cost.

o.o
Title: Re: Season 4 on Tribble: Patch Notes
Post by: Brex on June 10, 2011, 06:53:13 PM
They've improved the performance quite a lot in other places as well, now with DX11 support :)
Title: Re: Season 4 on Tribble: Patch Notes
Post by: Andromeda on June 14, 2011, 10:14:42 AM
I wonder what features we can expect with this new DX11 support.. anyway I have to lol at the Gorn Options as he said "Your Grom" :L I always use the word Grom to describe someone annoying or chavvy hahaha.

I like the updates to the uniforms but I wish they would have somewhere what the uniforms are >,> I can only assume Sierra and the one begining with an A are Starfleet Uniform Type A and Type B from the base game...
Title: Re: Season 4 on Tribble: Patch Notes
Post by: Brex on June 14, 2011, 11:08:58 AM
Yes, they renamed them to allow them to release more "sets" as opposed to "individual uniforms". At the end of the day, for 40 C-Points extra you get 4 extra uniforms. Don't complain. :P