The Last Outpost

Member Services => The Infosphere => Ask the Infosphere => Topic started by: Taisen-74656 on July 23, 2010, 01:52:05 PM

Title: Offline Server
Post by: Taisen-74656 on July 23, 2010, 01:52:05 PM
I noticed that your server is offline from time to time. Are these scheduled? And how long do these down times last?
Title: Re: Offline Server
Post by: Telex Ferra on July 23, 2010, 02:29:00 PM
your?
Title: Re: Offline Server
Post by: Taisen-74656 on July 23, 2010, 03:19:01 PM
Quote from: "Telex Ferra"your?
Eh your, our. Same difference :P
Title: Re: Offline Server
Post by: Veritas on July 23, 2010, 04:43:56 PM
I haven't noticed or logged any downtime. This server should be up 24/7, no interruptions. Let me know whenever you experience issues so I can take it to our webhost.
Title: Re: Offline Server
Post by: Taisen-74656 on July 23, 2010, 07:33:00 PM
Quote from: "Veritas"I haven't noticed or logged any downtime. This server should be up 24/7, no interruptions. Let me know whenever you experience issues so I can take it to our webhost.
I will be the first to spam you with the issue if/when it happens. ;)
Title: Re: Offline Server
Post by: Taisen-74656 on July 24, 2010, 02:27:25 AM
It's offline right now! D:

Understandably, there aren't many people roleplaying at this time, but it does show that it isn't up 24/7...

It is 11:28 PM (Pacific Standard Time). Not sure how long its been down.
Title: Re: Offline Server
Post by: Taisen-74656 on July 26, 2010, 02:04:30 PM
Oh my, I just realized my mistake.

My first post says "FORUMS" but what I meant to say was "Roleplaying Server". Again, sorry, my mistake.