Greetings from the 12th Fleet! :D,
My name is Vox one of the 12th Fleet's diplomats. Just wanted to drop by and say hi in response to Flag Officer Jenson's post in our own forum: here (//http://12th-fleet.com/portal/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=54&jfile=viewtopic.php&f=143&t=8739), and that I look forward getting our fleets together for some activities sometime in the future. If you wish to contact me please do so, my contact information can be found on my profile, or via pm on the 12th website.
Sincerly
Commodore Vox
12th Fleet Diplomat
Greetings, Vox, and welcome to the TLO forums! :D Thank you for returning my greeting. I look forward to working with you in the future. In the meantime, I've assigned you ambassadorial permissions on the forums.
Signed,
Flag Officer Jenson
Chairman of the Council
Head of External Affairs
Hello there Vox :) Welcome to the forums
Hi Vox! Welcome to TLO's forums :)
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, happy to be here :D