I quick question
Am i able to play STO ?
Vista
Classification: 1,0
Prossecor : Pentium(R) Duel-Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10GHz 2.10GHz
RAM 4,00 GB
Type Computer : 32-Bits (OS)
That looks like it'll be good enough - what about your graphics card?
I Don't know for sure but
Generic PnP Monitor on Mobile Intel (R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Ah, no unfortunately STO won't be able to run on that.
.......Strange....
The Trail does work............
It does? Weird, well the trial is the same as the main game, if it works then that's amazing, go for it :)
Then i'am breaking the Requirement barrier ;D
Well the intel card can run sto, but only verry low fps and on the lowest settings. I have an intel card in my laptop aswell.
BTW, is that a laptop or a desktop?
If its a desktop, i sincerely recommend buying a video card. You already have good ones that can
run sto fine for 40 to 50 euros.
Laptop