The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Introduce Yourself! => The Embassy => Topic started by: 1stCavArmyVet on July 23, 2011, 06:42:20 PM

Title: Greetings from Deep Space 9
Post by: 1stCavArmyVet on July 23, 2011, 06:42:20 PM
Good Evening Fellow RPers;


Met Veritas last night on STO and wanted to take a moment to come in and say hello. My name is Shea, but on STO I run under one of 22 RP characters. Veritas got the pleasure of meeting my recruiter toon. Normally I can be found on Xander, who is my main.

Anyway, a bit about us. We are a 100% role play based fleet on the Star Trek Online game. I had originally formed the fleet as a place for a few RPers to join up. I never realized we would grow as fast as we did. I believe were upwards of 150+ members at this point. And growing daily.

I look forward to meeting you all. I am looking into this RP game you are all using. I may wind up trying that out as well.

Anyway, hope to see you all around the galaxy on STO.
Title: Re: Greetings from Deep Space 9
Post by: Brex on July 23, 2011, 07:07:25 PM
Hello there, welcome to the forums, we're looking forward to hopefully sharing some great RPs together :)
Title: Re: Greetings from Deep Space 9
Post by: Jenson on July 23, 2011, 07:16:57 PM
Greetings and welcome to The Last Outpost! :D Thank you for stopping by. I've seen the DS9 RP group quite a lot, especially when Quark steals my energy credits when I play Dabo. I hope that perhaps we can organize some joint roleplays in the future :D
Title: Re: Greetings from Deep Space 9
Post by: Veritas on July 23, 2011, 07:22:26 PM
Hey! Good to speak with you again. I'm sure there's a lot we could do to work together in the future :)
Title: Re: Greetings from Deep Space 9
Post by: Griffwald on July 23, 2011, 07:59:16 PM
Welcome to our forums!  ;D It's wonderful to hear from you. My name is Sarek Griffiths, and I'm a Diplomat for our STO division, as well as RP Director. I'd absolutely love to set up some RP's between our two groups.  What is your handle in STO? I'm very interested in talking with your group some more.

A pleasure to meet you!
Title: Re: Greetings from Deep Space 9
Post by: 1stCavArmyVet on July 23, 2011, 08:14:24 PM
my main @ handle is @1stCavArmyVet. As for RP, were always on doing something or another. We do have "scheduled" events on our two RP ships and are working on setting up an RP Academy now that the Starfleet Academy zone is in place. So we can definatley get something arranged. Otherwise, you can find us in Quarks. Just come on in, jump into the chaos LOL
Title: Re: Greetings from Deep Space 9
Post by: Griffwald on July 23, 2011, 09:02:38 PM
Sounds great  :) I hope to see you in game soon..
Title: Re: Greetings from Deep Space 9
Post by: Veritas on July 23, 2011, 09:09:10 PM
We have also been doing an RP academy! Though recently it's been more "Gossip Girl: Star Trek Academy Edition" :P. Lots of personal drama. We'd love to work together though, that might be a good place to do so.