The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Introduce Yourself! => The Embassy => Topic started by: [SF] Smash on July 25, 2011, 01:21:19 AM

Title: Greetings from [SF] StarFleet
Post by: [SF] Smash on July 25, 2011, 01:21:19 AM
Greetings from StarFleet

 I am Lieutenant Commander Smash, Under Ambassador of StarFleet's Diplomatic Corps, I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. I look forward towards working with your fleet in the future. As of right now StarFleet's main game is STO though we still do have a handful of legacy gamers, like myself, who still play bridge commander, most recently during the IOC war, and Elite Force. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me at the below areas

xfire : xsargentsmashx
msn : sfsmash@hotmail.com
STO : @smashsf

Very Respectfully

Smash, Lieutenant Commander
Under Ambassador, StarFleet Diplomatic Corps
Title: Re: Greetings from [SF] StarFleet
Post by: Jenson on July 25, 2011, 08:49:18 AM
Welcome to the The Last Outpost, Smash. :D I look forward to excellent relations between our two groups in the future. It's also nice to know there's still a group out there who plays Bridge Commander!
Title: Re: Greetings from [SF] StarFleet
Post by: Griffwald on July 25, 2011, 10:28:16 AM
Greetings Smash! A pleasure to meet you! I'll try to catch up with you in-game, and we can talk some more. My handle is @AdmGriffiths. Welcome to the forums  :)
Title: Re: Greetings from [SF] StarFleet
Post by: Veritas on July 25, 2011, 12:02:14 PM
Greetings - thank you for posting here! We greatly appreciate it, and look forward to a long future of cooperation.