Greetings from the 7th Mobile Expeditionary Fleet!
As you were kind enough to extend a greeting on our guild boards (sto7thmobile.freeforums.org), I'm returning the call.
A bit about us:
The 7th Mobile is a group of RPers dedicated to an immersive roleplay experience in the Star Trek Universe. Many of us are refugees from the soon to be defunct Star Wars Galaxies MMO.
Our type of RP usually revolves around story arcs, where each adventure builds on the next to form a cohesive overall story. Stories are divided into "seasons" like the television shows. Each season has an overall theme and events during each season are called "episodes". Our RP is not heavily scripted though. We depend on our players to help move the story along.
We currently have two stories running:
Academy - run by our guild leader, Rhys Llywarch, features most of our guild members during their Academy days, or earlier in their careers, to expand on our character backgrounds and how they come to know each other.
Utopia's Fall - run by me. This plot centers around a growing cancer within the Federation that threatens to undo everything the Federation stands for all in the name of "security and stability". This plot plays off of many of the in-game events such as Undine infiltration in Starfleet. This plot is on the darker side of Trek, in the vein of Deep Space Nine, and draws heavily on Intelligence work and conspiracy theories.
==========
I appreciate the invitation to post here and look forward to networked with all you. If you'd like to contact me in game, I can be reached via @Matt_Jerrickson.
Greetings, and thank you for returning our welcome post! I hope you enjoy your time here on the TLO boards, and I look forward to cooperation between our two groups.
I've updated your permissions to the Ambassador level. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.
By the way, I was sorry to hear about SWG's downfall. I never played, but I heard it used to be quite the force to contend with in the MMO world.
Hi Matt, thanks for stopping by! We also have an ongoing "Academy RP" currently running. It would be great if we could have a few of us meet up together. I'm reachable in-game at @AdmGriffiths. I look forward to speaking with you more. :)
Hello there, welcome :)
Thanks for the warm welcome!
We will definitely have to investigate RPing together in the near future. Looking forward to seeing you all in-game!
I look forward to potentially RP'ing with you in the future. Welcome!
Welcome to the The Last Outpost! :D