The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Taisen-74656 on July 27, 2011, 01:42:54 PM

Title: Paks and Versions
Post by: Taisen-74656 on July 27, 2011, 01:42:54 PM
Currently, my install of RPG-X is running Beta 8.4.4 Helsinki X. However, that doesn't seem to be the right version for the server...

What is the correct version, and which paks do I need (and should I delete) in order to play?
Title: Re: Paks and Versions
Post by: Veritas on July 27, 2011, 01:58:40 PM
That's the rpgxEF version. Why are you using RPGXEF on the RPG-X server?
Title: Re: Paks and Versions
Post by: Taisen-74656 on July 27, 2011, 02:05:18 PM
I'm not?

I'm using my backed up install of RPG-X from long long ago, and that was the version I had it set up for.

EDIT: I found the malicious pak, deleted it, and now I'm running 8.1 Paris, which I believe is still the incorrect version. Which is the right pak?
Title: Re: Paks and Versions
Post by: Veritas on July 27, 2011, 02:13:49 PM
8.4.4 is rpgxEF. 8.1 is RPG-X. That's your problem ;)
Title: Re: Paks and Versions
Post by: Telex Ferra on July 27, 2011, 06:42:14 PM
It's pronounced Taisen but not Tyson, right?
Title: Re: Paks and Versions
Post by: Taisen-74656 on July 28, 2011, 12:08:01 AM
Quote from: "Veritas"8.4.4 is rpgxEF. 8.1 is RPG-X. That's your problem ;)

Thanks for the help- doing a fresh install with RPGXCE did the trick.

It's pronounced Taisen on weekdays and Tyson on weeknights- conditional on certain time zones.
Title: Re: Paks and Versions
Post by: Klaw on July 28, 2011, 12:14:44 AM
*Boom* My head asplode