The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Ierilia on August 02, 2011, 04:35:58 AM

Title: Need my character associated with my account
Post by: Ierilia on August 02, 2011, 04:35:58 AM
For some really strange reason, it's telling me Ierilia isn't associated with this account. Huh?
Title: Re: Need my character associated with my account
Post by: Brex on August 02, 2011, 05:32:13 AM
Hm... I'll have a look, I assume you mean on the Nova system?

I've refreshed your account - try logging out and back in :)
Title: Re: Need my character associated with my account
Post by: Ierilia on August 02, 2011, 05:03:30 PM
Okay, I'm getting fed up with this. It's telling me my e-mail address isn't in the database? Further, when I try to reset my password, it asks for a secret question answer. I was never asked to put one there in the first place!
Title: Re: Need my character associated with my account
Post by: Brex on August 02, 2011, 05:17:34 PM
that's strange... I'll change your e-mail (username) and password then tell you them on MSN or something?