The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Jordey Laforge on August 06, 2011, 05:06:07 PM

Title: I have a problem to load a map
Post by: Jordey Laforge on August 06, 2011, 05:06:07 PM
I have the map and v1 of the map USS_serenity

but i cant join the server with this map error:CL_ParseServerMessage:read past end of Server Message

in singleplayer i can this map v1 and v2 but in the server not please help
Title: Re: I have a problem to load a map
Post by: Veritas on August 06, 2011, 05:07:56 PM
This is a common error in RPG-X, unfortunately. There's not much you can do but restart your game and keep trying; you will eventually get in.
Title: Re: I have a problem to load a map
Post by: Jordey Laforge on August 06, 2011, 05:08:17 PM
oh  wrong thread SORRY
Title: Re: I have a problem to load a map
Post by: Jordey Laforge on August 06, 2011, 05:11:17 PM
oh its not work i cant join =(
Title: Re: I have a problem to load a map
Post by: Veritas on August 06, 2011, 05:17:03 PM
I've moved this topic to Engineering, which is where we handle bugs and problems with RPG-X. What version of RPG-X are you using? Are you using RPGXCE, or RPG-X from Elite Force?
Title: Re: I have a problem to load a map
Post by: Jordey Laforge on August 06, 2011, 05:20:10 PM
i am using RPG-X from elite force
Title: Re: I have a problem to load a map
Post by: Veritas on August 06, 2011, 05:27:15 PM
Okay. Are you using vanilla RPG-X (the Elite Force STVOYHM with RPG-X on top), or are you using ioEF or ioCow?

If you're not using ioEF or ioCow, I HIGHLY recommend installing ioEF or ioCow from this guide: http://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?topic=49.0 (//http://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?topic=49.0). Doing that should fix your problem.

If you are using ioEF or ioCow, I suggest changing the value of your com_hunkmegs variable. Do to this, open the console with the ~ key, and type /com_hunkmegs 256. 256 should be high enough, but you can go higher - just don't exceed a value half the amount of RAM in your computer.