The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Dauntless => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Messhall => Topic started by: Jantrix on August 12, 2011, 07:29:25 AM

Title: Look What I found.
Post by: Jantrix on August 12, 2011, 07:29:25 AM
I really think we could use a new one however.
Marty?

http://youtu.be/fOUJU-pWzY0 (//http://youtu.be/fOUJU-pWzY0)
Title: Re: Look What I found.
Post by: Brex on August 12, 2011, 07:32:25 AM
I miss Jadzia :(
Title: Re: Look What I found.
Post by: Jantrix on August 12, 2011, 07:37:53 AM
I wont even go There :')
Title: Re: Look What I found.
Post by: Brex on August 12, 2011, 08:10:09 AM
Either way, let us make a new one :)
Title: Re: Look What I found.
Post by: Andromeda on August 12, 2011, 11:24:19 AM
I actually shuddered seeing my old name O.o I MISS THOSE DAYS! D: Well Only the good times with you lot I dont miss Rhys >,>
Title: Re: Look What I found.
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 12, 2011, 05:32:16 PM
lol @ Andromeda.

@ Nancy: yes, yes we do, when i've finished my bachelors thesis project next week, I'll get right on it :P