Well...... it isn't an question about RPG .
I play an Game and i started an clan , I need an website but i don't know how to make one
Please can somoane help me ?
Depends what your needs are.
www.weebly.com (//http://www.weebly.com) is a nice basic free website creator and host with a good wusiwug editor and no adds.
There are some others but i dont remember the names.
well... an forum
It depends if you are buying a domain. Using photoshop to design and make the basics of the website helps alot, and then with a few php coding, you can create a dynamic website. It all depends on what you want the website for, and how complex you want it
well.... ehm.....
Just an forum where you need to login to acces things
I want an forum to post things
Some good resources came up via this: http://tinyurl.com/cpsp84 (//http://tinyurl.com/cpsp84)
Will you be buying a domain name? Like "last-outpost.net" or "section31rp.co.uk" etc.
I Already got one
Please make sure to contact me, Dendo, before putting up a link to another group. Our forum rules state that all advertisements outside of the embassy must be approved by a council member. -Jenson
Then using a program like Microsoft Front Page will help you loads! It's really simple, and easy to use! Make sure you get the 2003 version, as this handles everything the best. I strongly recommend you look on play.com or amazon.com to look for a cheap copy! :)
Quote from: "Dendo Hallen"I Already got one
Please make sure to contact me, Dendo, before putting up a link to another group. Our forum rules state that all advertisements outside of the embassy must be approved by a council member. -Jenson
Didn't know or didn't remember it........
But it is approved now
(Well... I Have an Shocked feeling... Don't know why but that i did something wrong......)
They phased front page out now, you should look into getting "Share Point Designer" and it's free :)
Well....the shocking feeling is over ..thanks you Jenson ;)