The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Russell Xokon on August 16, 2011, 01:04:12 PM

Title: Server
Post by: Russell Xokon on August 16, 2011, 01:04:12 PM
Alright, I just made a new server (Not trying to advertise, just asking stuff.) And I really don't know how to do anything. I don't know how to change the Motd, or how to keep everyone from being an admin. Help?
Title: Re: Server
Post by: Klaw on August 16, 2011, 01:07:38 PM
Well, I'm not 100% sure-- are you running this server through your computer, or do you have a third party server?

Either way, you should be able to create a .cfg file to password the admin class, though I'm not 100% sure of the coding involved there
Title: Re: Server
Post by: Russell Xokon on August 16, 2011, 01:09:23 PM
I'm running it from my computer.
Title: Re: Server
Post by: Jenson on August 16, 2011, 01:19:54 PM
It's actually quite simple (if my memory serves). Just type in /set rpg_adminpass while in admin mode.
Title: Re: Server
Post by: Russell Xokon on August 16, 2011, 01:20:49 PM
Oh. Ok. :D