I got the following error on the server when on the rpgacademyv1 map made by Jordan
"Z_Malloc: failed on allocation of 24601624 bytes from the main zone"
Any ideas?
/seta com_hunkmegs 128
then exit the game normally (do not use /quit)
Indeed, also, if you use a desktop shortcut to start the game you can do the following:
Right click the shortcut
Click "Properties"
Click the "Target" textbox and scroll to the verry and and add
+seta com_hunkmegs 128
By the way, are you using RPGXCE? And if so, are you using rpgxEF? I don't know for sure, but rpgacademy might be rpgxEF only.
Quote from: "Veritas"By the way, are you using RPGXCE? And if so, are you using rpgxEF? I don't know for sure, but rpgacademy might be rpgxEF only.
This is true.
If you don't know what rpgxEF is, it is an enhanced version of the multiplayer game that is able to load up bigger maps and some more other cool stuff.
If you have RPGXCE, go here to install rpgxEF:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=837 (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=837)
If you installed RPG-X2 on your own copy of Elite Force, go here to install rpgxEF:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=49 (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=49)