The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Galactic News Network => Star Trek Online => STO News => Topic started by: Brex on September 06, 2011, 01:22:34 PM

Title: F2P Information Live
Post by: Brex on September 06, 2011, 01:22:34 PM
Here is the official F2P information for Star Trek Online.
http://www.startrekonline.com/f2p (http://www.startrekonline.com/f2p)
Title: Re: F2P Information Live
Post by: Veritas on September 06, 2011, 02:09:30 PM
:O

:D

That is all.

There are some limitations on free players, but they're surprisingly not draconian. I do worry for those who bought a lifetime membership, but to be honest, I never really thought that was a wise investment.
Title: Re: F2P Information Live
Post by: Brex on September 06, 2011, 02:15:59 PM
Whut? I'm a lifer and could not be happier for F2P... 400 C-Points every month until I [or the game] dies! :P
Title: Re: F2P Information Live
Post by: Brex on September 06, 2011, 02:19:17 PM
Oh and before I forget, here is the official Q&A: http://forums.startrekonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=226 (http://forums.startrekonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
Title: Re: F2P Information Live
Post by: Veritas on September 06, 2011, 03:01:28 PM
Quote from: "Brex"Whut? I'm a lifer and could not be happier for F2P... 400 C-Points every month until I [or the game] dies! :P

That isn't a bad incentive. Can those points be spent in other games?
Title: Re: F2P Information Live
Post by: Brex on September 06, 2011, 03:17:58 PM
Only in STO.
Title: Re: F2P Information Live
Post by: Brex on September 06, 2011, 06:49:14 PM
And here is the official trailer :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8anKF2HRt4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8anKF2HRt4)