The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Dauntless => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Messhall => Topic started by: Jantrix on September 09, 2011, 03:02:59 PM

Title: New Season, New Theme?
Post by: Jantrix on September 09, 2011, 03:02:59 PM
Hi all.

I have noticed Several complaints in PM form recently about the Theme that has been chosen for Star Trek Dauntless.

If you would like to change the theme for season 2, please Post a Link to Your Idea below :)
Title: Re: New Season, New Theme?
Post by: Brex on September 09, 2011, 04:25:36 PM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7022505/Dauntle ... me%202.mp3 (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7022505/Dauntless%20Theme%202.mp3)

and

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7022505/Munro%20Theme%203.mp3 (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7022505/Munro%20Theme%203.mp3)

Hope that helps. Let's not forget the one I made for you 2 years ago either!
Title: Re: New Season, New Theme?
Post by: Martin Thompson on September 10, 2011, 05:06:27 AM
I kinda remember someone telling you not to chance the theme... gosh, who was that?

Anyway, i kinda like brex's 1 song too.