Hello forum,
i have a little problem here. The time zones aren't right set. Im in Germany so the time zone is UTC +1 but to get the right time i need to set it to UTC +2.
Could you fix that?
Go to User Control Panel in the upper right corner, and then Board Preferences, and there's an option to change your timezone - or click here (//http://last-outpost.net/forum/ucp.php?i=174).
I dont mean that.
I mean my timezone(here in Germany) is UTC +1 but to get the right time here on the forums i need to set it to UTC +2. The settings on the forums are set wrong! You need to set the time on the forums plus one hour.
PS. I know how to change the timezone on the forums, i mean the timezones are generally one hour behind.
Make sure Summer Time/DST is in effect: is set to yes and your time will be correct. Also you have to make sure you switch it off again once Summer Time is over.
OH thank you, totally missed that option