The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Andromeda on October 08, 2011, 11:58:15 AM

Title: Models
Post by: Andromeda on October 08, 2011, 11:58:15 AM
I have a tad issue with models. If its not a core model from EF it wont load so I cant see any that people have downloaded even though its in the right place on my PC. If anyone can link me to the right models so I can redownload them Im hoping it will fix it as Im about 80% sure my problem is corruption.

Please and Thank You.
Title: Re: Models
Post by: Veritas on October 09, 2011, 10:38:22 AM
Hmm. What model sets have you tried? Are you putting pk3s in your directories, or are they something else?
Title: Re: Models
Post by: Andromeda on October 09, 2011, 10:55:16 AM
The Usual ones (Vulcans, Andorian's, Bolians etc).I know where they go but I think its corruption of the files since their from my old RPGX Backup I found on my old memory stick. I dont remember where I got them from though.