And The First Spoiler is....
(//http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee333/Jantrix21Alpha/shot0008.png)
That map.. Brings back so many memories..
It's Wonderfull ....
My Boss is Andromeda .... AAAAAAAAAAA!!!
*Runs to Engineering and Shuts hiself in*
Do I smell a cameo?
NOTE: 600th post, yay!
Sorry, but what's that map? Is it Pos-A?
Quote from: "Jmusial"Sorry, but what's that map? Is it Pos-A?
Hint: Look at the Master Situation Display in the back
:o Voyager A? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Its a map I helped make awhile back for the VOY-A Project an SRP started a long time ago and eventually handed to an old friend and myself. In the v2 of that map my old Character name is on it.
As andormeda said, it is a Map that was created for the USS Voyager -A Srp (about 2 Years Ago) It was an SRP that Ran Alongside Dauntless.
We Will be Re-Visiting the Map this season
... didn't dauntless just start a few months ago?
No, The Dauntless on TLO is a Reboot.
I'm sure there is a post explaining that somewhere.