The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Paenitet on October 18, 2011, 10:33:54 AM

Title: How do you delete a post!?
Post by: Paenitet on October 18, 2011, 10:33:54 AM
I SERIOUSLY need to know this! I have no idea how to! How do you delete a post on here!?
Title: Re: How do you delete a post!?
Post by: Dendo on October 18, 2011, 11:46:26 AM
You can't , Only Moderators . That's what Griff Told me
Title: Re: How do you delete a post!?
Post by: Paenitet on October 18, 2011, 12:04:40 PM
Well yeah but I mean your own post. Surely you should be able to delete a post that you made.
Title: Re: How do you delete a post!?
Post by: nopinky on October 18, 2011, 12:21:10 PM
I think you can... There should be a blue x next to the report post button... I think...
Title: Re: How do you delete a post!?
Post by: Paenitet on October 18, 2011, 12:23:06 PM
I'll have a look.

Edit: Ah yes you're right! :) Thank you! :D
Title: Re: How do you delete a post!?
Post by: Jantrix on October 18, 2011, 12:25:02 PM
I don't think that you can delete your own posts from a blue 'x' Button.

I'm really not sure about this but there may be an option to if you go to 'Edit Post'

I know moderators can delete any post you wish, if you dropped them a PM, I'm sure they would remove it
Title: Re: How do you delete a post!?
Post by: Paenitet on October 19, 2011, 10:25:29 AM
You can delete it with the blue 'x' which is good. :)