The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: nopinky on October 18, 2011, 09:13:32 PM

Title: rpgxEF- Entry point not found
Post by: nopinky on October 18, 2011, 09:13:32 PM
I just installed rpgxEf today, and when I tried to start it up, I got this message. Any idea why this is happening? (it looks weird because it's a gif)
Title: Re: rpgxEF- Entry point not found
Post by: nopinky on October 20, 2011, 12:34:57 PM
Anyone?
Title: Re: rpgxEF- Entry point not found
Post by: nopinky on October 20, 2011, 12:35:58 PM
I'm about to do a data (Hint: See My sig.)
Title: Re: rpgxEF- Entry point not found
Post by: Veritas on October 20, 2011, 02:48:03 PM
What OS are you on? Through what method did you install RPGXEF? It looks like you're missing a DLL library, but I'm not quite sure. I'll direct GSIO01 to take a look at this.
Title: Re: rpgxEF- Entry point not found
Post by: GSIO01 on October 20, 2011, 04:55:21 PM
Lol I had no idea about this error so I made a quick research ... it turned out this is a Pre Win XP error and has something to do with socks protocol. I'm sorry to say that but I don't think the coding in ioquake 3 and therefore ioEF and rpgxEF is compatible to anything older then Win XP and never will be seeing how old this OSs are.
Title: Re: rpgxEF- Entry point not found
Post by: Telex Ferra on October 20, 2011, 05:54:07 PM
so I can't play in Windows 3.1?
Title: Re: rpgxEF- Entry point not found
Post by: Brex on October 20, 2011, 06:01:41 PM
*Windows 8.
Title: Re: rpgxEF- Entry point not found
Post by: nopinky on October 21, 2011, 12:16:23 PM
Crap I have windows 2000