ok. i have EVERY map in my install from this site: http://www.iwantstudios.com/ (http://www.iwantstudios.com/)
what am i doing wrong? i have rpgxce, just installed, no other mods/maps.
my system is definitely adequate, as i have an NVidiA gtx 580 or something in that range. windows 7, intel cor i7 processor.
i don't get it.
Is this on the server, or locally? Can you describe what happens if you try?
on the server. when i get on, all i see is the stupid black and whit tiles. thats it.
You're just missing textures. If I recall correctly, rpo_defiant and uss_hyperion require textures from other RPO releases.
According to its effiles page, http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/R ... ant;118247 (http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/RPG_Defiant;118247), you need uss_ariana, stcom (nh_stmodas), and strp_defiant to run it - it looks like the dependencies list on the downloads page was incorrect, so I've updated it. Try installing those maps and see if it works - sorry about the error.
Oh, then I failed, my appologies. It hought I had all requirements correct. Apparantly i missed a few, sorry.