The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Nifty on October 28, 2011, 04:49:21 AM

Title: Dy100a
Post by: Nifty on October 28, 2011, 04:49:21 AM
I was trying to load the old dy100a map (dm_dy100a_rpg) but it didn't (on serious server).
What's up with that?

Then I loaded it on a created server...is it true there's clipping on the chairs??
What's up with that?

Thanks in advance,
Title: Re: Dy100a
Post by: Jantrix on October 28, 2011, 12:34:31 PM
some of the older maps did clip the models.
 
if you do the sit emote directly behind the chair and type into the console /modeloffset 10 your character will move forwards (so he will sit in the chairs)

and, I think only the V2 is on the Server. I'm not that sure though
Title: Re: Dy100a
Post by: Nifty on October 28, 2011, 03:41:41 PM
On the map list http://last-outpost.net/guides/st-vef-rpg-x/map-list (http://last-outpost.net/guides/st-vef-rpg-x/map-list) it states that it should be on the server...
I was hoping to use the old Dy100a map for an RP...is there an easy way to "fix" the clip problem? (i'm guessing there's not...)

Are there other maps which are similar?

Who do I talk to for map inclusion on the server? (edit: just saw that blurb on my map list link, sorry)

Thanks,
Title: Re: Dy100a
Post by: Jantrix on October 29, 2011, 06:36:29 PM
no Problem, I'm happy to help

(If I can :) )