The Last Outpost

Member Services => The Infosphere => Ask the Infosphere => Topic started by: Taisen-74656 on August 02, 2010, 07:11:23 PM

Title: Academy Curriculum
Post by: Taisen-74656 on August 02, 2010, 07:11:23 PM
What does the academy teach? Is it just RPG-X basics? Or do I have a choice to take more advanced courses of study?
Title: Re: Academy Curriculum
Post by: Klaw on August 02, 2010, 07:15:21 PM
For the moment, we're Focussing on the RPG-X Course (Basics etc)

However, I'm hoping before christmas to set up the other two tiers of study, Tier 2 is gonna focus on the Jobs here at TLO (Event Coordinator, Academy Instructor, Diplomat, etc) And Tier 3 will focus on more Administrative view points (The Strain and stress of the Council, Server Admins, etc etc)

These two tiers have yet to be written, although... I plan on starting real soon...

So, for now, It's RPG-X, but before Long... we'll definitely have something for everyone (Good question btw :P)