When I try to open music on rpg-x, sometimes it says "invalid file type" or something like that. Any ideas why this is happening?
Are you trying to open custom mp3s or music from our music paks?
music paks
open rpg-x and type
/music music/rr
tell me what happens. This is the correct way of playing music locally, and rr is one of the songs in our music pak. What songs are you trying to play that aren't working?
It played, so I will never forgive you...
attack.mp3 works for me, but not anyone else... why?
Musial keep in mind that many songs being used on the server aren't in the Complete music pack, but some are in extra music packs. Like Dauntless SRP has it's own pack, which is being used quite often. Any of the files titled "std_..." would likely not play for you if you haven't downloaded that pack.
No, it shows up when I do /dir music, but won't play.
Then it is likely that the file isn't an mp3?
What is the name of the song, JMusial?