The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Eris on November 24, 2011, 04:47:17 PM

Title: Station Modas Error
Post by: Eris on November 24, 2011, 04:47:17 PM
When I was loading Station Modas after the map switch of today's roleplay, I got a single yellow warning message in the cunsole stating that a texture is corrupted or sumfin like that. What shall I do now? :(

~ Eris The Vorta
Title: Re: Station Modas Error
Post by: Veritas on November 24, 2011, 08:25:50 PM
As long as the map looks okay, I'd ignore it.
Title: Re: Station Modas Error
Post by: Eris on November 25, 2011, 08:12:27 AM
It wasn't loading because of that error, apparently. Or maybe the server got booted because of it? People said later that they had to change the map due to a server crash.
Title: Re: Station Modas Error
Post by: Monroe on November 25, 2011, 10:39:06 AM
This error only occurs on Version 2 of Station Modas! I've seen that version 1 functions normally.

Mapname for Version 1 : nh_stmodas
Mapname for Version 2 : stnh_stmodas
Title: Re: Station Modas Error
Post by: Eris on November 25, 2011, 12:44:17 PM
Probably a map from "New Hope" then, I remember that RP group. :)
Title: Re: Station Modas Error
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 25, 2011, 04:49:46 PM
Quote from: "Eris"Probably a map from "New Hope" then, I remember that RP group. :)

Indeed. Station modas is known to cause come errors for some people, expecially the RPG-X EF version, Station Vanderbilt. We're not relaly sure why and never really traced down the exact cause of these problems so, I'm afraid i cant help you.
Title: Re: Station Modas Error
Post by: Eris on November 25, 2011, 06:10:04 PM
I have the CE version, and yet it didn't load for me after many attempts, oh well. :) Thanks anyway. ^^