Santa is here, The "Christkind" is here, everyone is here, even Q! There is a winter wunderland event in STO until January 2nd, 2012 for all of us. :)
I've had sum bad luck with buying 150 packs to get my most needed item in the game since launch, my purrsonal Jham'Hadar attack ship! As a Vorta, it was just logical for me to gamble a bit. However, I didn't get the ship after 150 packs, so I decided - with a heavy heart - to accept that I'm not supposed to be one of the chosen. :(
The positive end is: I've gathered a lot of stuff which has now wandered to the fleet bank in the FFA-tab and the Duff-tab (gift boxes, rare items etc.) ... so Christmas for you, fellow members! :)
~ Eris The Vorta
Yikes! that's insane, Eris! :P I want the Jem'Hadar ship too, but.. jeeze. xD
Griff, are you a Vulcan? 'Cause I think you just read my mind. xD
Meowzers, just be happy for all the purrsents I've put into the fleet bank, hehe. One Gekli, Horta and Exocump for all. *giggles*
bah humbug.
Just kidding! I bought the package and do the skate race every day!