The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Galactic News Network => Star Trek Online => STO News => Topic started by: Monroe on January 16, 2012, 07:26:33 PM

Title: Monrooooe
Post by: Monroe on January 16, 2012, 07:26:33 PM
Well with STO going F2P, I think I'm joining the club ^^
I've played STO through my brothers acount usually, but now I can have my own.
Just to let you know.
Title: Re: Monrooooe
Post by: Eris on January 17, 2012, 09:33:31 AM
That's really cute! I hope a lot of RPG-X'ers are gunna try out STO after the F2P release in a few hours. :)
Title: Re: Monrooooe
Post by: Monroe on January 17, 2012, 06:21:17 PM
Allright I've been playing it a few hours now and I really like it.
So I'm going to join the STO section ^^
Title: Re: Monrooooe
Post by: Eris on January 18, 2012, 12:23:48 AM
Wunderful! Welcome to the STO team. Make sure to add @ErisTheVorta and @GSIO01 as a friend, and then I can invite you to the fleet. :)
Title: Re: Monrooooe
Post by: Monroe on January 18, 2012, 08:15:35 PM
I can't seem to find those names via the search.
Title: Re: Monrooooe
Post by: Eris on January 19, 2012, 05:14:29 AM
You can just type /friend @ErisTheVorta and /friend @GSIO01 ... that should do it as well. :)
Title: Re: Monrooooe
Post by: Monroe on January 19, 2012, 09:28:33 AM
That worked, thanks :D
Title: Re: Monrooooe
Post by: Telex Ferra on January 26, 2012, 11:36:39 PM
Telex has joined STO

I am a big newbie!!
Title: Re: Monrooooe
Post by: Eris on January 27, 2012, 03:04:06 AM
Coolies, hi Telex! :) I'm gunna make you flaggy when you add me to your friend list, so I can invite your handle. :)