The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Galactic News Network => Star Trek Online => STO News => Topic started by: Grizz on February 13, 2012, 07:34:14 PM

Title: Dan Stahl back on the bridge!
Post by: Grizz on February 13, 2012, 07:34:14 PM
Dan Stahl will be resuming his role as Executive Producer of Star Trek Online, and Stephen D'Angelo will be continuing as CTO of Cryptic Studios.

http://startrekonline.com/node/2874 (http://startrekonline.com/node/2874)
Title: Re: Dan Stahl back on the bridge!
Post by: GSIO01 on February 14, 2012, 09:13:44 AM
Yeah :) .... this is very very very good news :)
Title: Re: Dan Stahl back on the bridge!
Post by: Eris on February 14, 2012, 11:05:54 AM
I thought Greg Sinkewitz was CTO, so what's he gunna be now? However, if The Stahl is back in the chair, where's the Fundry now gunna go? Without Dan as fix member of the fundry team, I guess it's gunna get dumped sumwhere.
Title: Re: Dan Stahl back on the bridge!
Post by: Grizz on February 14, 2012, 11:45:26 AM
Stephen D'Angelo was still CTO, just also took on the role as Exec Producer for STO, I'm sure? As for Greg Sinkewitz? Never heard of him... and that's WITH Google. Only Craig Zinkievich, who was the Exec Producer before Dan - I think he's COO now?

Ignoring The Foundry would be foolish and pointless. Development will continue, I'm sure they would have thought that far ahead.
Title: Re: Dan Stahl back on the bridge!
Post by: Eris on February 14, 2012, 03:32:37 PM
Greg Sinkewitz is Craig Zinkievich in German version, so yeah I meant that guy. Thanks for the info. :)
Title: Re: Dan Stahl back on the bridge!
Post by: SFC3 on February 14, 2012, 07:05:22 PM
DStahl disintergrated...I mean dethroned Mr. D'Angelo from his chair.

He needs to be put in the agony booth, that D'Angelo.