The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: criminula on February 17, 2012, 06:36:16 PM

Title: Condump Problems
Post by: criminula on February 17, 2012, 06:36:16 PM
I cant get the /condump <filename> command to work. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it doesnt create any new files anywhere that I can see. I've checked RPG-X2, BaseEF and the root folder, and have found nothing.
Title: Re: Condump Problems
Post by: Veritas on February 17, 2012, 06:51:34 PM
Check %appdata%/STVEF.
Title: Re: Condump Problems
Post by: criminula on February 18, 2012, 09:15:11 AM
That folder doesnt seem to exist on my computer.
Title: Re: Condump Problems
Post by: Veritas on February 19, 2012, 10:50:10 AM
*sigh* Yeah, RPGXCE seems to be hit-or-miss about creating it. Try launching it as administrator and then doing a dump.
Title: Re: Condump Problems
Post by: criminula on February 19, 2012, 01:53:26 PM
No, that doesnt seem to work either.
Title: Re: Condump Problems
Post by: Talus Roben on February 19, 2012, 02:26:28 PM
C:Users<yourusername>AppDataRoamingSTVEF ?
Title: Re: Condump Problems
Post by: criminula on February 19, 2012, 04:56:42 PM
I tryed that, without success