The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: SFC3 on April 11, 2012, 02:35:10 PM

Title: Forum name bug
Post by: SFC3 on April 11, 2012, 02:35:10 PM
Is is odd I see my name as SFC3 and as both CmdrSFC3?

Can I have my actual forum name changed to SFC3?
Title: Re: Forum name bug
Post by: SFC3 on April 12, 2012, 03:17:45 PM
Quote from: "Jenson"
Quote from: "CmdrSFC3"I want my name changed to SFC3

Done.
(from NAME CHANGE! thread)

It still says CmdrSFC3, can i have it fully changed to SFC3?
Title: Re: Forum name bug
Post by: Andzzy on April 12, 2012, 03:26:21 PM
But... but... what would happen to the beautiful Cmdr bit? I think you should keep it, it sounds cool :P. That's just my opinion though xD.
Title: Re: Forum name bug
Post by: Griffwald on April 12, 2012, 05:17:28 PM
Completed.  I believe it did not transfer from the april fool's joke forums.
Title: Re: Forum name bug
Post by: Veritas on April 12, 2012, 08:54:37 PM
THE MOST GLORIOUS PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF THE LAST OUTPOST HAS DECREED THAT YOUR NAME SHALL NOT BE MODIFIED.

Sorry for the inconvenience :P