The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Martin Thompson on April 17, 2012, 11:55:18 AM

Title: Disturbing contact on Steam
Post by: Martin Thompson on April 17, 2012, 11:55:18 AM
Hey guys. Just now I got a message on steam which looks like spam. The reason I'm posting it here is that the steam said that this guy and me had 1 thing in common and that was the TLO Steam group so you might want to check this out.

Here is a screenshot of the message:

(//http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv262/Com-man/Untitled-1.png)
Title: Re: Disturbing contact on Steam
Post by: Andzzy on April 17, 2012, 12:25:07 PM
My my my... If this is indeed someone in the TLO Steam group, then there's likely gonna be some very dire consequences. Thank you for posting this Martin. I agree that it looks like spam. Have to find Veritas though to confirm that xD.
Title: Re: Disturbing contact on Steam
Post by: Johnf on April 17, 2012, 12:35:48 PM
As a note I also had the same message and PMed Veritas about it
Title: Re: Disturbing contact on Steam
Post by: Veritas on April 17, 2012, 01:33:48 PM
Looks like a spam account taking advantage of an open group.

I'll kick him and report. Thanks :)
Title: Re: Disturbing contact on Steam
Post by: Martin Thompson on April 17, 2012, 01:59:06 PM
No problem, glad i could be of assistance :)
Title: Re: Disturbing contact on Steam
Post by: SFC3 on April 17, 2012, 05:13:23 PM
Woah, that's disturbing.