I'm have some issues with the forums. On the top of the forums and some of the sub forums the blue buttons aren't turning white when I've read all the threads even after refreshing...
A couple of other people have noticed this problem - it should resolve for you in a few days, but if not, let me know. What topics are causing the issues?
Um, It's not so much topics as the forums themselves. I've noticed it on the Serial Roleplay subforums and the minecraft discussion forum particularly...
I have to agree with Talus, it's just all over the place. Even if I myself are the last person to have posted in a section which was "clear" before, it still displays it in blue, i dont think it correctly keeps track of the new topics per user. It doesnt annoy me so much cuz i just press the "mark all as read" button at the top of the forums once in a while, but its still a strange bug.
I thought it might be something browser specific but at least everything works as it should for me with Opera and Firefox. So I guess Martin is right it seems to be a problem per user.
Try clearing your cache/cookies. The system relies on your cookies holding information on the threads.
If that doesn't work, I'll see what other options we have.
Cleared out all my cookies, that doesn't seem to have helped. :(
I do like cookies, althought even if i like cookies, my computer ate them all. And i have the same problems.
Just wanted to bump this and see if anyone else was still experiencing these issues; I haven't forgotten!