Hello everyone,
I am pleased to announce that TalusRoben has been selected to fill the position of RPG-X CO. Talus has been an outstanding member of the RPG-X division, and has been an exceptional RPG-X XO. I believe that he will do exceptionally well in this position, and I look forward to working with him.
With this appointment, he automatically receives the Administrative Support Award. Congratulations Talus!
Stay tuned on more information on who will fill the RPG-X XO position.
Additionally, the council has voted to amend the TLO Governance System's power to the President to allow him/her to nominate members to the diplomatic team (which still require the confirmation of the Senate). Since the President is in charge of diplomacy, this will allow the President greater authority to add staff as needed.
Finally, please note that the Senate by-election poll is still ongoing, and will close on Friday. If you haven't already voted yet, please cast your vote here (//http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3588). If you have any questions you'd like to ask the candidates, you can ask them in their Q and A threads in the Wardroom.
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Signed,
(//http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3386/jensontransparent.png)
President of the Last Outpost
Congratulations Talus!
Congratfabulations!
A member has asked me to clarify possibly confusing terms in my announcement. To clarify, the amendment in question gives me the power to nominate diplomatic staff, which must then be confirmed by the Senate.
TalusTalusTalus!!!
I remember you sitting in the transporter room for one whole Dauntless episode...and now look at you! Go Talus! And go TLO!
Congratulations! :D
Congrats
Conflagustellarmalations! I look forward to seeing you lead the division on into further glory!
Well Done Talus, Congratulations :)
It's nice to see your progress, since you first beamed into the community
Thank you very much everyone!
Quote from: "Nifty"TalusTalusTalus!!!
I remember you sitting in the transporter room for one whole Dauntless episode...and now look at you! Go Talus! And go TLO!
Nothing's changed, now I just stand around on the bridge instead XD