I attempt to connect to a server, but it comes up with a screen that says "awaiting connection" and "Server uses protocall version 25"
Any advice?
It's one of the Star Trek Voyager Elite Force RPG-X servers
Are you using RPGXCE to connect, or RPG-X on top of your own Elite Force installation? If the latter, your install might be out of date.
If the former, can you post a condump for me - to do that, after you get to "awaiting connection," bring down the console with the ~ key, and type /condump dump.txt - the "dump.txt" file should then appear either in your RPGXCE install directory or in %appdata%/STVEF/RPG-X2.
On the console this keeps comeing up
"Server uses Protocal version 25"
cant find the dump file
um... "RPGXCE"??? I have RPG-X
RPGXCE is the all-in-one installer you can download from TLO. If you got RPG-X from here (//http://last-outpost.net/old/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=4), you're using RPGXCE.
If you own Star Trek Elite Force, and installed RPG-X on top if it, you have plain "vanilla" RPG-X.
The condump can be in either [install directory]/baseEF, [install directory]/RPG-X2, or in your hidden Application Data folder - on Windows Vista/7, C:Users[username]AppDataRoamingSTVEF.
I'll download it, and see if i can connect to the server :)
I'll check back in 50min when it's finnished and installed
I can help you update Elite Force as well, but that is pretty much guaranteed to work.
Um, off topic
How do i get my position tranferred in Star Trek Apocalpse Season 2. Who do i send a PM to
Please avoid off topic posts in the future, but you should contact Andromeda.