The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Paenitet on May 25, 2012, 10:52:04 AM

Title: Help me please. [CLOSED]
Post by: Paenitet on May 25, 2012, 10:52:04 AM
Hello for some reason my  computer won't download this, why?

http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/126704-red-dwarf-v2# (http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/126704-red-dwarf-v2#)

(Red Dwarf game jsut an example trhere are loads of games on there that you need ti for.)

(//http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm52/puparchie/1gmct.png)
Title: Re: Help me please. [CLOSED]
Post by: Jenson on May 25, 2012, 10:56:40 AM
Moved to the Engineering forum so our technically minded people don't miss this topic.
Title: Re: Help me please. [CLOSED]
Post by: Aaron.L.L.A.P. on May 25, 2012, 11:03:38 AM
i think the plugin is not yet compatible with Firefox, i would suggest maybe try getting it for Chrome or Opera (possibly IE but its slow)
Title: Re: Help me please. [CLOSED]
Post by: Paenitet on May 25, 2012, 11:59:43 AM
Interesting idea, I shall try it.

And thank you Jenson.
Title: Re: Help me please. [CLOSED]
Post by: Paenitet on May 26, 2012, 04:31:45 AM
Out of curiosity anyone else got any other ideas? I tried this but it didn't work. :P
Title: Re: Help me please. [CLOSED]
Post by: Apprentice on May 26, 2012, 05:42:02 AM
Quote from: "pupbenny"Out of curiosity anyone else got any other ideas? I tried this but it didn't work. :P
Did you try contacting the original developer and Yoyogames ??
Title: Re: Help me please. [CLOSED]
Post by: Paenitet on May 26, 2012, 10:01:53 AM
No, I did naut. I shall try that.