The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Announcements => Topic started by: Grizz on June 01, 2012, 04:15:16 AM

Title: Get your events in!
Post by: Grizz on June 01, 2012, 04:15:16 AM
Greetings,

It's time to get your events in again, but this time, due to a multitude of events already on the way for RPG-X, I will only be taking submissions for Armada 2, Star Trek: Online and Minecraft this month:

Event Name:
Event Game (STO / Armada II / Minecraft):
Time you expect it to take:
A short description, at least a paragraph


You know the drill, your submission will be added to the next events poll and may get the chance to run on our servers!


Please have your submission in by Monday, June 4th. The Still-Glorious and Still-Mandatory Events Poll goes live shortly after. Send submissions via PM to Grizz. The process has been accelerated once again due to upcoming Senate actions.

As a note, please only submit an event if barring unforseen circumstances, you will be available to run the event during the month.
Title: Re: Get your events in!
Post by: Grizz on June 06, 2012, 10:45:58 AM
Two days past the initial deadline and still no events. I'll leave this open until the end of the week. If by then, no submissions are received, they will be rolled over under the new Senate / Events Coordinator.
Title: Re: Get your events in!
Post by: Grizz on June 06, 2012, 11:31:28 AM
As with every month, submissions should be sent via PM - as noted in the first post. Pupbenny, I have recorded your event.
Title: Re: Get your events in!
Post by: Paenitet on June 06, 2012, 11:34:47 AM
Ah, thank you, sorry i should read things first, shouldn't I?....
Title: Re: Get your events in!
Post by: Grizz on June 06, 2012, 11:39:58 AM
In addition, it's presumably an RPG-X event. As noted, due to the number of events taking place this month, events are only being accepted for the games listed above.
Title: Re: Get your events in!
Post by: Paenitet on June 06, 2012, 11:42:09 AM
Ah.................
Title: Re: Get your events in!
Post by: Paenitet on June 08, 2012, 11:29:51 AM
Well that's my offer take it or.... don't.
Title: Re: Get your events in!
Post by: Grizz on June 08, 2012, 11:41:35 AM
The opening post has all the details, pupbenny. Whether you read them or not, I'm afraid they still stand  :P
Title: Re: Get your events in!
Post by: Paenitet on June 08, 2012, 12:46:24 PM
I know, I'm just pointing out that that's probably all your gettin' so take it or leave it. ;)
Title: Re: Get your events in!
Post by: Grizz on June 08, 2012, 12:59:16 PM
I have a few submissions now.  :)