The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Announcements => Topic started by: Johnf on June 01, 2012, 01:16:35 PM

Title: Ex Astra - Issue 1 June 2012
Post by: Johnf on June 01, 2012, 01:16:35 PM
(//http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z74/johnfisher02/magadbig.jpg) (//http://johnsblog.co.uk/exastra/)

Click the image above to go to the Ex Astra Mini-Site
Title: Re: The Brand New Offical TLO Magazine is Here
Post by: Baron on June 01, 2012, 01:22:02 PM
This looks fantastic John! I look forward to the next edition eagerly!
Title: Re: The Brand New Offical TLO Magazine is Here
Post by: Grizz on June 01, 2012, 01:33:39 PM
Congratulations on everybody involved in publishing this first edition!
Title: Re: The Brand New Offical TLO Magazine is Here
Post by: Jenson on June 01, 2012, 01:38:27 PM
Very good job John; I look forward to the next issue! :D My thanks to all of the News Team!
Title: Re: The Brand New Offical TLO Magazine is Here
Post by: Apprentice on June 01, 2012, 02:21:12 PM
Looks certainly good. Just a couple of things I would've done otherwise regarding the layout but in overall, it looks darn good . . .
Title: Re: The Brand New Offical TLO Magazine is Here
Post by: Andzzy on June 01, 2012, 02:36:48 PM
Wow. Well done John! There were a few grammar errors from page-to-page but other than that this is an amazing piece of work! I look forward to next months edition!
Title: Re: The Brand New Offical TLO Magazine is Here
Post by: Talus Roben on June 01, 2012, 03:28:18 PM
Great work John!
Title: Re: The Brand New Offical TLO Magazine is Here
Post by: Martin Thompson on June 01, 2012, 04:20:43 PM
Like i told you on MSN already, it looks verry good! I didn't give any feedback on the content itself yet which i think is verry good for a group our size, it covers all events and happenings, I liked the "whats happening on the forum" bit, highlighting popular and funny topics. Some "adds" (like the TS one) in there, looks pretty professional. Verry good job and I look forward to the next issue!
Title: Re: The Brand New Offical TLO Magazine is Here
Post by: Veritas on June 01, 2012, 05:00:51 PM
ALL GLORY TO THE PEOPLE'S MAGAZINE! EXCELLENCE!

Thanks to John and everyone involved for all their hard work. Without their dedication (and constant prodding), this wouldn't have gotten done. Again, congrats, and I look forward to future issues!
Title: Re: The Brand New Offical TLO Magazine is Here
Post by: Nifty on June 04, 2012, 12:53:50 PM
So awesome! Great job y'alls!
Title: Re: The Brand New Offical TLO Magazine is Here
Post by: Rico on June 13, 2012, 02:10:21 AM
Great job !
Title: Re: The Brand New Offical TLO Magazine is Here
Post by: barrychen on June 18, 2012, 02:49:58 AM
good work looking forward to next edition...
Title: Re: The Brand New Offical TLO Magazine is Here
Post by: Surok on June 18, 2012, 06:21:46 AM
Well done! Interesting articles and the magazine itself looks very professional! :)