The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Aaron.L.L.A.P. on June 01, 2012, 06:26:08 PM

Title: Bit of a bug but does not impact gameplay [CLOSED]
Post by: Aaron.L.L.A.P. on June 01, 2012, 06:26:08 PM
Hi, not sure if this has been cleared up but... in-game i, and other player models, have multiple Comm-Badges, is this just a graphical error on my end, or just the same for everybody?
Title: Re: Bit of a bug but does not impact gameplay [CLOSED]
Post by: Apprentice on June 02, 2012, 01:23:03 AM
First time I heard of it. Can you post some screenshots of when it's visible ??
Title: Re: Bit of a bug but does not impact gameplay [CLOSED]
Post by: Martin Thompson on June 02, 2012, 05:49:41 AM
Indeed, screenshots would be handy, I'ven ever seen this error before either.
Title: Re: Bit of a bug but does not impact gameplay [CLOSED]
Post by: Veritas on June 02, 2012, 11:35:33 AM
I think I've seen this bug before. It's sometimes caused by conflicting model/texture packs, but I was never able to really track down the cause.

Does it happen on all models, or just certain ones? Does restarting the game help?