The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Dauntless => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Messhall => Topic started by: Aaron.L.L.A.P. on June 01, 2012, 07:00:17 PM

Title: Sub-Plot
Post by: Aaron.L.L.A.P. on June 01, 2012, 07:00:17 PM
Right, I feel like I should mention about the little 'sub-plot' I developed about the 'Missing Phasers', if you feel like it will impede the main plot, please, say. I developed the little plot as I felt the RP focused solely on the main plot, and the lesser RPers are not 'in the action' as much, and I though to get them involved more than standing at a console for a while (up to 30 mins for me! XD) also to add more realism i felt it may need a small sub-plot... I reiterate, if this is 'against rules' or you feel it is 'unnecessary', please say something :)
Title: Re: Sub-Plot
Post by: Martin Thompson on June 02, 2012, 05:45:38 AM
Not at all, we encourage players developing sub-plots. Your one is a good example of one that still keeps the junior crew occupied while not interfering or breaking the main story.

Also, if you felt that RP lacked something (like to little involvement for certain members) please post such things in the Feedback topics im posting each episode now (Courtesy of Grizz tm) so that we can take that feedback and workwith it to create a better SRP.

You can find the feedback topic right here: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=3773 (http://last-outpost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=3773)
Title: Re: Sub-Plot
Post by: Jantrix on June 02, 2012, 08:54:28 AM
Indeed you did not violate any rules at all, and it was nice to see Junior members making work for themselves again
Title: Re: Sub-Plot
Post by: Spock on June 04, 2012, 06:27:03 PM
So sad I missed Friday's episode, totally slipped my mind. I won't forget this Friday's though.