[align=center:3mdu634o](//http://last-outpost.net/magazine/readitnow.png) (//http://last-outpost.net/magazine/issue-2-july-2012/)
New Issue Available - Read it now at http://last-outpost.net/magazine/issue-2-july-2012/ (http://last-outpost.net/magazine/issue-2-july-2012/)[/align:3mdu634o]
Looks good, only I would go a one page version. Reads a bit easier on the smartphone/tablet . . . ;)
A Print / Single Page View version is now also available
Heh.. heh... oh dear..
Another fine instalment one and all!
Verry nice issue John, i quite enjoyed reading trough this.
Although i hadn't intended for my article to be posted, but it looks good anyway but only lacking a proper introduction XD
Anyways, great job, keep up the good work everyone who contributed to this issue!
Excellent job as usual John! :D
I think you know what my favorite part is ^_^
Quote from: "Johnf"A Print / Single Page View version is now also available
Thanks! Much better readable on the small screens . . .
Quote from: "Grizz"Heh.. heh... oh dear..
Another fine instalment one and all!
Wait ... what !?!?!? You are a
girl !?!?!? :- :-
Hard to believe that . . . :X :X
Welcome to The Twilight Zone.
Very nice job John. Next month, I shall not be hung and quartered xD (I hope)
Quote from: "Apprentice"Quote from: "Johnf"A Print / Single Page View version is now also available
Thanks! Much better readable on the small screens . . .
Quote from: "Grizz"Heh.. heh... oh dear..
Another fine instalment one and all!
Wait ... what !?!?!? You are a girl !?!?!? :- :-
Hard to believe that . . . :X :X
No, she just makes us believe that XD
Quote from: "Andzzy"Very nice job John. Next month, I shall not be hung and quartered xD (I hope)
No he'll have something much more creative planned by then ;)